Life Insurance Specialist
Are you a licensed life insurance assistant or broker who is sick of prospecting, paperwork and working alone?
Are you a tech savvy team player who is obsessed with providing clients with a high touch service experience (while everyone else is trying to make consumers DIY their way through everything)?
Are you the type of person who won’t take a job unless it makes you feel like a rock star for the difference you’re making in people’s lives?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, read on. (If not, don’t waste your time.)
Grow Your Wealth Financial Planning is a modern financial services company that provides comprehensive financial planning to Canadian families. We give a damn. We don’t sell product and disappear. We are designed to provide our clients with the most valuable commodity on the planet today – TIME. We spend as much time as it takes to help our clients understand every aspect of their finances. From basic cash flow planning and paying down debt, to complex retirement, tax, investment, insurance and estate planning – we go end to end and leave no stone unturned.
Our clients are no longer afraid of their finances, they are well informed and confident in the decisions they make. Finances is an area of pride not one of shame or discomfort. They are excited to take advantage of opportunities, not wishing they could.
What the Role is NOT
You will not be required to generate leads or prospects. We have a system for that.
You will not be required to handle all the paperwork end to end. We have a team for that.
You will not be required to schedule all your own meetings. We have a team for that.
You will not be required to handle paperwork around ongoing servicing enquiries.
About The Role
As the licensed life insurance specialist, you will provide leadership on complex life and living benefits cases.
You will work with the most advanced technology tools available in Canada today to quote, compare and present products to clients.
You will liaise with wholesalers and underwriting teams at insurance companies to discover and deliver the best custom solution.
You will work closely with the entire *virtual*financial planning team, including the lead financial planner, our dedicated insurance and investment assistants, and the administrative/scheduling team.
Most of all, you will build relationships with clients and make the process of buying life, critical illness, disability and travel insurance easy and smooth.
Beware, we have a LOT of business in the pipeline at any given time, and despite not needing to do boring administrative work, you must be willing to put in hard work and manage a solid case load.
You are welcome to work from home or anywhere in the world at your convenience.
Education & Experience Requirements
- You are fully life licensed in Alberta, BC OR Ontario (we’ll get you licensed in the other 2 provinces)
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the industry (as an assistant or agent)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a solid understanding of permanent life insurance, critical illness insurance and disability insurance products
- You have completed or are interested in completing your Certified Health Specialist (CHS) designation
- You are committed to ongoing training and development
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include no more than 5 sentences in the email telling us why you’re a good fit for our firm
- Provide a link to your well-written LinkedIn profile (attach a resume only if you don’t have this)